We give free quotes for all of our major installation work. For smaller jobs (changing a solenoid or general service) we prefer to simply come and do the job. We will give you a firm quote before commencing work which you are under no obligation to accept.
Here’s how it works:
1. We chat on the phone and I give you a ball park figure for the work. This is easier for turf than for retic as we quote on a per metre rate. Often I can check out your site on google earth and at least get an idea of what we are dealing with. Or you can check out our approximate costs here.
2. If the ballpark figure is acceptable we come to site and meet you there, measure up, discuss what is needed and ensure we are on the same page.
3. You are then sent a written quote which documents our scope of work, prices and the components we use, as well as our guarantees.
4. You indicate your acceptance of the quote.
5. We ask for a deposit of 50% of the job cost at least 1 week before commencement. This can be paid by direct deposit.
6. We schedule a time and usually arrive 7.30 in summer and 8.30 in winter!