There are many varieties of turf, but these are the most popular. If you would like to see samples of our work then please call and we will suggest some places you can drive by and check out.
Wintergreen: This is a fine couch lawn and does well in sunny areas.
Itscosts between $10.50/sqm - $12.50/sqm + delivery (usually around $88.00) supplied and laid + GST.
Softleaf Buffalo: We reccomend Sir Walter Buffalo as it is hardy, and copes well with shade.
Costs range between $15.00/sqm - $18.00 + delivery (usually around $88.00) supplied and laid + GST
Empire Zoyzia: This is a newer turf and also very popular.
Costs range between $15.00/sqm to $18.00sqm + delivery (usually around $88.00) supplied and laid + GST
All of our turf laying assumes:
When we come we:
- the ground is approx 20ml below desired finish height for wintergreen and 40ml for buffalo.
- the ground is level and raked free of rocks and debris
- any soil conditioner has already been added. (We are able to supply and spread this)
The wastes will be left on your block to dispose of.
- screed the ground to get it smooth and level
- wet the area to be laid and spread dynamic lifter (lawn starter)
- lay the lawn
- compact the lawn
- sweep the area and clean up
- give you written instructions on how to maintain your new lawn
We can also:
- remove excess dirt ($200.00/trailer load + GST)
- supply and spread soil conditioner ($180.00/trailer load + GST)
- remove all wastes - price depends on volume but usually $100.00 + GST covers it
All turf is guaranteed to be supplied in top condition and laid according to best practice, however Brighton Reticulation cannot be responsible for the ongoing health of the turf. Adequate watering / weeding / mowing / fertilizing will all ensure the turf will remain healthy.